|My very first blog award.|
1. I'm a messy cook. I try, and I have improved, to make the kitchen look less like hurricane Fiona just hit any kitchen I work in. But hey, isn't that a sign of creativeness?!?!?
2. Many moons ago I thought I was going to be the next best classical percussionist. After studying at the Queensland Conservatorium I now tutor in public relations to university students. Now, there's a change! BTW I love it and happy to not be on stage due to terrible stage fright.
3. My weakness is books. I love them and have far too many of them. Well, at least my beloved thinks so. I believe they all essential elements to forming my very own library.
4. What I crave is simplicity. I wonder if that is why I enjoy cooking so much. We have to eat, so I want to make it enjoyable for everyone. I get tired of always trying to consider all the 'what ifs' in life. I just want to live in the now and enjoy it.
5. Although I crave simplicity, I also fail in it because I can't live without my diary. I have a brain like a sieve and all my friends know if a dinner/event/catchup/meeting doesn't get put in the diary...I simply forget.
6. I LOVE the Big Bang Theory. Quite simply, it makes me laugh.
7. I love watching a sky full of stars on a clear evening. It reminds me of how large the universe is and to not sweat the small stuff.
I would now like to pass the baton on to two wonderful blogs:
To a local Brisbanite Anita from Fun and VJs, and to my new blogging buddy from Greece Katerina from Culinary Flavors. Check them out as they both rock!
Thanks, Kitty, for this award. I am really quite chuffed.